🟥 3 TIPS FOR A STRONGER HEALTHIER BACK? If you run, cycle, do sports & keep active...
Here’s what you can do to:
1. Avoid injury that stops you in your tracks
2. Perform better
3. Stop potential muscular imbalances becoming a major problem
Living with back aches & pains not only affects your physical confidence it can also affect your sleep, mood & mental state. Here’s my tips to put you back in control…
⏩ Save your post & share with anyone who needs this…
🟥 BECOME AWARE OF YOUR POSTURE
Being aware of how you stand, sit, drive, sleep & move is so important. WHY?
It is the small things that we do every day that have the biggest impact on our posture, spine & back muscles over time.
Here are some things you can do NOW to help your posture:
• Make sure you stand up straight without slouching your shoulders forwards, hips level & feet forwards.
• Check the height of your home & work chairs to ensure that your knees are not higher than your hips (this puts immense amounts of pressure on the back & weakens lower back muscles, leaving them achey & stiff.
• Check your car seat driving position to make sure the angle does not go back too far putting excess pressure on your lower back, kicking you out of alignment.
• When did you last change your mattress? Check out your bed. If it is really soft it will not support your spine to re-align at night when you are asleep & can cause real problems when your body needs to rest & re-align.
🟥 STRETCH OUT TIGHT & TENSE MUSCLES
When muscles get tight from physical or stress related triggers they pull your joints out of alignment & can cause a wide range of issues. This makes some muscles work harder than others so you end up with weak & dominant muscles that do not support you or perform efficiently.
The BEST thing to do is STRETCH regularly. I would consider doing 10 minutes of stretches every day & YOGA once or twice a week to focus for one hour on stretching....
⏩ Click 🔗 here for FREE access to my Yoga & Back Stretch Videos
🎥 20 MINUTES- https://youtu.be/F18M6gfBedc
🎥 40 MINUTES- https://youtu.be/7wEcbwz93zo
🟥 STRENGTHEN ALL YOUR CORE MUSCLES
This has to be the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of back care for the longer term. Strengthen & conditioning all of the muscles in your core group to support your spine & your everyday movement, protecting your back now & for the future. Building up & strength muscles takes time. Anything worth having that you value is worth working for & investing time in.
Pilates is one of the best ways to start to strengthen all muscles in your core.
⏩ Click 🔗 here for Pilates Classes Kendal
I hope this is a useful prompt to know that there are many basic things you can do to help your back & build up a really strong foundation.
If you have any questions or would like advice please
Send me a private Facebook Message
📲 07709 594 947